Thursday, October 11, 2012

... being bullied ... (life coach, counselor, psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, osteopath, quezon city, manila, philippines)


mark nitoma of gma's kapuso mo jessica soho interviewed me on the topic of bullying.  



there's not much i can add to what i've already written in the following blog entries:  


i'd like to share though that i myself have had my share of being bullied.  


i remember way back in la salle green hills grade school,  i was a scrawny geek walking down the hallway when this monstrous-looking shrek of a schoolmate grabbed me by my polo uniform and lifted me high up at arms length.  as i was struggling in mid-air, i accidentally kicked him in the nads, forcing him to release me as he fell to the ground, cringing in pain and whimpering like a little schoolgirl.  the kick to the nads was a lucky strike but after that incident, i was hailed as some kind of hero by the geeks who witnessed the incident.  



and then in ateneo high school, i remember napping in my seat and waking up because the darn bullies had lit my butt on fire.  i tried to stand up only to find out that i couldn't get out of my seat because they had padlocked me to my chair with a dozen large yale padlocks.


there... 
just two of the many stories wherein i was bullied.