Tuesday, April 19, 2011

... famous psychologist in the philippines ...

.

i’d like to thank the far eastern university’s PSYnergy 5 and all the psychology associations of various colleges and universities for recognizing me as one the famous psychologists in the philippines. this humbles me very much and inspires me to continue doing my best to help people in their times of emotional hardship and suffering.


.


to all the students i’ve had in class, to all the participants of my growth groups, to all the patients and clients i’ve journeyed with through the years, to all my mentors and tormentors, to my family and friends-- you have all contributed to my growth as a professional and as a person, and i want you to know that i am heartfully indebted to all of you.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment