Sunday, December 2, 2012

... Reparenting the Child Within and the RCW grand reunion 2012 ... (life coach, counselor, psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, osteopath, quezon city, manila, philippines)...


many years back, i attended a 2 1/2 day self-development workshop entitled Reparenting the Child Within.  this event, facilitated by Ms. Harriet Hormillosa, was very uplifting for me at that time as it helped me make peace with my past through the healing of my childhood wounds.  



almost a decade after that workshop, i received an invitation from Ms. Harriet not only to attend the RCW Grand Reunion 2012 but also to do a short presentation number on that ancient Chinese exercise called Qigong.  i was very eager to attend since it was my chance at expressing gratitude to Ms. Harriet for helping me transform my life from the inside out.  




at the reunion entitled "Fully Charged," it was also good to have met my old friend- Aikido Sensei and Master Dream Interpreter Lucito "Tito" de Jesus. Thankfully we were friends, otherwise this Aikido Sensei would have sent me mercilessly hurtling through the air with his deceptively suave but dangerous moves! 







congratulations Ms. Harriet for a successful event!  may God bless you and your team with all that you need to facilitate healing in our world!