Program Title: Reiki Master Healer Certification Program
Facilitator: Randy Misael S. Dellosa, M.D., Psy.D., F.P.S.L.C., M.Acu.
Class Hours: July 16-17, 23; 1pm - 6pm
Venue: Ripples Store, 3rd level, East Wing, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Ave corner EDSA
Reiki is a Japanese term referring to the “life force” or “vital energy” which resides in all living things. Reiki Energy Healing is based on an ancient Tibetan technique, developed in the late 19th century by Dr. Mikao Usui. It involves the transmission of healing energy through the gentle laying on of hands, to facilitate physical, emotional, and mental well-being. For more information on Reiki, visit www.christianreiki.org/info/FAQ.htm and www.katherineepperly.com/reiki/.
The Reiki Master Healer Certification Program equips participants with the foundational principles, attitudes, and skills of Reiki Energy Healing. The teaching methods used in this training program include lectures, discussions, skills-building activities, video instructionals, sensitivity development exercises, actual practice, and supervision. This program is designed for anyone who wants to learn a natural way of healing one’s self and others.
.....Reiki Master Healer Certification Program Outline:
Level 1: Shoden (The Entrance)
· The Self-Care Reiki Routine
· Energy Sensitizing Exercises
· The Reiki Process for Facilitating Healing in Others
Level 2: Okuden (The Deep Inside)
· The 3 Healing Symbols
· Using the 3 Healing Symbols for Self and Others
· Distance Healing
· Usui Stone Method
Level 3: Shinpiden (The Mystery)
· The Empowerment Symbol
· Using the Empowerment Symbol
· The Reiki Code of Ethics
· The Reiki Precepts
- Fee includes hand-outs and certificates of completion for each level.
For Pre-Registration and Inquiries:
· Ripples B&GS – 3401214; 6551982
· Dustin or Ika – 0922-887-1158
· Yasmin – 0922-876-1460; 0918-352-9412
- Randy Misael S. Dellosa is an experienced practitioner of Energy Medicine. Randy helps people experience physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being through various energy healing approaches such as Reiki, Medical Qigong, Quantum Touch, Emotional Release Therapy, Polarity Therapy, Metamorphic Technique, and Pranic Healing. Randy is also a life coach, psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, and physician.