zoe channel's tv show "word up" showed up at my clinic to do a segment on "spoiled brats."
parental factors for creating a spoiled brat include:
(2) submissiveness: allowing your child to impose his or her wants on you.
(3) permissiveness: not setting limits on your child's behaviors, not giving structure to your child's routines.
(4) over-protection: shielding your child from situations that get him or her frustrated.
(5) denial: refusing to believe that your child has a attitudinal/ behavioral problem.
(6) role-modeling: immature parents breed immature children.