hi there! thanks for being here.
a few years back, i had yocards made that advertised my professional services. these yocards never stayed too long on the public display racks though because people would hoard copies not only for themselves but for their friends too.
before the last of my yocards disappear, i thought of posting it here in the first entry of my blog. this yocard contains a personality test based on max luscher's research on color psychology.
just to make the test more meaningful, make sure to pick a color before you scroll down for the interpretation.
the interpretation's in fine print so here it is in bigger font:
- VIOLET reveals your need for tenderness, to impress, or to be liked by others.
- GREY reveals your need to be uninvolved or remain uncommitted.
- RED reveals your need to experience life fully and intensely.
- GREEN reveals your need to be recognized or to prove yourself.
- BLUE reveals your need for peace, rest, and harmony.
- BROWN reveals your need to relax and recover from discomfort.
- YELLOW reveals your need for change and hope for greater happiness.
- BLACK reveals your need to rebel.
P.S. since we've been discussing colors at this time, let me close today's blog entry by challenging you to play a mean color game at this site: www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf. i hope you not only enjoy the game but score well, too- hehe!