Friday, April 24, 2009

... my very first celebrity endorser ... (philippines, life coach, counselor, psychotherapist, psychologist, psychiatrist)


i've always wanted to have a celebrity endorser for my psychiatric practice.

i mean, if drs. belo, calayan, and mendez can have a stable of talents promoting their derma services, why can't i have my own?

i've tried inviting all the actors and actresses who frequently consult me. sadly, all of them have flatly refused out of fear that the public might tag them as "loony."

finally, one young and extremely popular matinee idol courageously agreed to be my celebrity endorser... but only on 3 conditions:

(1) that only his backview should be shown,

(2) that any portion of his face should be blurred out, and

(3) that any trace of his identity should be witheld (even his gender).

well, i'm not one to complain.

so, without further ado, and with much pride of course, here he is- my very first celebrity endorser:

No comments:

Post a Comment